Tuesday, August 7, 2012

FOTD & OOTD

Hey everyone, here is an FOTD from last week with a bonus I tried my best to take some pictures also for an OOTD with my Iphone before I went out.




Products Used

Face
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation 320

Brows
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector #3

Eyes
Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion Eden
MAC Eye Shadow Tempting
Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow 28E
MAC Fluidline Blitz & Glitz
L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black
Maybelline Illegal Length Blackest Black

Lips
MAC Viva Glam Lipstick Nicki


Outfit Of The Day

Blue Blouse - Katies
Teal Skinny Pants - Forever21
Shoes - Naugthy Monkey
White Stud Earrings - H&M
Feather Earrings - Topshop
Hair Chain - Made by me (click here for the DYI)









19 comments:

  1. Oh the teal skinnys I like a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh i love everything. First, Nicki does look great on your lips, it's very flashy on me. Your shoes and the skinnys are gorgeous and i already commented on this pretty diy hairclip! You look wonderful!
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty, your makeup is gorgeous! love the lip colour! your outfit is super cute too! love the heels :)

    -ariel* xoxo
    www.chiclookxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You looked stunning! Love the outfit and the makeup look! Your eyes are really beautiful :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your makesup is so cute and I have the same Nicki Minaj lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great makeup and outfit! Loveee your shirt, totally have been wanting one just like that!
    xx

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit. Those shoes are my fav! I have got to check out that hair clip diy as well. Your looking good! Newest follower from the Friday Blog Hop. Have a great weekend!
    http://lovejoyjunction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks and sure I will check out your blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally love your outfit and the lip

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab post!!! fab makeup, fab shoes, fab eyebrows, errrrthaaannggggg!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...