Monday, May 7, 2012

Too Faced Smokey Eye Palette Review

For my birthday which is today :) My cousin got me Too Faced Smokey Eye Palette she gave me my gift early that way I could try it out and review it. Just a note there are two smokey eye palettes from Too Faced I'm reviewing their new one.




Also Included with the palette

Like always there are 6 shadows in a palette and they are grouped up into Day, Classic and Fashion looks to go along with the 3 makeup instruction cards you get with Too Faced Eye Shadow Palettes along with the 3 instruction cards you also receive a sample of Too Faced Shadow Insurance. My favourite shadows from this palette are Clover, Up In Smoke, Nice Ash, Smoking Jacket and Smolder. I just adore the names that Too Faced comes up with for there shadows there always such cute names!


Swatches
(with out primer)
Left to Right: Firefly, Clover and Up In Smoke

Left to Right: White Lie, Nice Ash and Smokin Hot

Left to Right: In A Flash, Smoking Jacket and Smolder

Overall
Out of the two Too Faced Palette's that I have, I would have to say I like this one the best, the colours are perfect shade for creating smoking eye looks, also most of the shades would look great on any skin tone. There is a mix of shimmer shadows and matte. The pigmentation is deep is the shimmer shadows and you can mix shadows from different rows together to create your own smoking look as I think all the shades in this palette work so well together. I would recommend this palette to anyone who loves wearing smokey eyes. I give this palette a 4.5/5 rating.



What your favourite Too Faced Palette?


6 comments:

  1. Hmmm, Smoky eyes scare me. I don't think they look that great on my small eyes, but I still want to buy this palette hahaha, you're right though the colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smoky eyes scare me too lol I don't think they look that good on me so I only do like a bit of a smokey eye look for me.

      Delete
  2. really nice colors- i love too faced boxed sets!

    x Jordan
    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I don't own a Too Faced pallete, I'll say the natural one because its beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. This palette looks amazing, I love the colors!

    A Little Lacey

    Julianne

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...