Friday, May 11, 2012

OH MY! Katy Perry Lashes


Ever since Katy Perry Lashes came out I have been dying to try them, and I finally got my hands on a pair. I thought if I wanted to try these I would have to be buying them online but one day I opened up my April issue of Seventeen Magazine and there was an ad for the lashes and I saw that they were being sold at Ultra which is not in Canada and Clarie's which is in Canada. Ok so the lashes they I got are OH MY!


These lashes are drama drama drama and they for sure live up to there name. They made up of 3 thick lashes. You also get lash glue in the package as well as instructions. I've always wanted to try lashes like these because they look so thick and fun. I wouldn't wear them in the day but on a night out sure, there prefect with a cat eye makeup look.

Here is how the lashes look, this is from an upcoming makeup series that I'm working on so stay tuned for that coming up soon.



Don't forget to enter my 400 followers giveaway :)

click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. those lashes are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. They're amazing, such an impact. Defiantly want a pair :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These lashes are beauts! :)

    Vanese
    http://vanzthemachinee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...