Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Simple DIY - Make Your Lipstick Into Blush



What your going to need is lipstick and lotion



Dab a medium amount of your lipstick on you hand and on the other side of your hand pour out a small amount of lotion.


Next dab your finger into the lotion and mix it into the lipstick only us a very small amount of lotion.



Now apply to your cheeks and you have your own cream blush. I like this better then cream blush because it really mixes well into your skin because of the lotion and I think it look more natural.



What do you think, does it look more natural then cream blush?





9 comments:

  1. I never thought to try this! I would probably use my face moisturizer instead of lotion, but I love the idea. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty!!! looks wonderful on you Kayla and a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, really creative idea! the color definitely looks gorgeous on you :)

    x Jordan
    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome!!! your gorgeous girl!1

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow the color is so vibrant, love the shade!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great idea! Did it stay better than cream blush?

    check out my magazine nails if you find the time :) http://abeliascorner.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...