Saturday, May 5, 2012

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Review


Biore is a brand that I think is mostly know for there deep cleansing pore strips which help removes blackheads and dirt that gets deep down into your pores. You can purchase Biore pore strips from 6 to 14 in a box. I decided to go with the box that comes with 6 strips.

Here is what the strips looks like.
How this product works is you wet your nose and the area around your nose, place the strip on for 10 to 15 minutes or until the strip is dry and gently peel off. I really needed these as I have had trouble getting my blackheads to go away.


And this is what the strip looked like after i used it. As you can see I have a lot of blackheads on the tip of my nose and some around my nose. I loved this product it's been a few days since I have used this and I haven't seen really any blackheads. Overall I would by this again and again and again because I really do like this and it was easy to use.


Have you tried any of Biore pore strips or products?




5 comments:

  1. i haven't tried a Biore product but one day I will

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried these strips before. Looks like they work well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried the biore brand but i do use some other ones (forgot the name).But fair play those biore strips look good to try out :)Ax

    ReplyDelete
  4. - I really do need to try these things !

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...