Monday, May 28, 2012

Sephora Harmony Trio Bronzer Apricot Review

Walking around in Sephora I was exploring and I discovered that Sephora as a sales bin which is basically hidden in one of the corners of the store. I wonder why lol anyway I looked around to see if they had any good stuff and I found this little gem.


(this is a bit beat up as this product was in the sales bin)

About The Product

Sephora Harmony Trio Bronzer is a powder that comes in 3 glowing shades rose, orange and gold. You can use these shades as a highligther they also are great alone on your eyes or together. Sephora Harmony Trio Bronzer also comes in Rose.

Review
I personally have never used a product like this so I have nothing to compare this too. With that being said I like this product I think this goes on smooth, it blends will toghether and with other products. I personally use this on my brow bone as a highlighter, I swipe my brush in along the shades then apply to my brow bone. I love the way this highlights my brow bone. This product goes perfectly with a hint of shimmer.


Retail
I don't remember the price but because it was on sale I know for sure this product was under $10CAN


Have you tried any of Sephora's Harmony Trio Bronzers?





 

5 comments:

  1. I've never tried it, but I like Sephora products. The colors are very natural and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never tried it nor Sephora products

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried this yet, but after your review I think I want to. Such pretty colors!!

    New follower from the blog hop, can't wait to catch up on your posts!

    Hope you get a chance to check out my blog :)

    xo, Jersey Girl

    hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i haven't tried it, but it seems like a great product. Thanks for the review :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just picked one of these up during their sale. It was $5 and it's a little too shimmery for a bronzer but I love it as a highlighter!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...