Sunday, January 19, 2014

LUSH GREASE LIGHTNING CLEANSER REVIEW

Today I have a review on a Lush product called Grease Lightening. I've been wanting to try Lush products since I keep seeing UK bloggers talk about the brand. I bought myself this and a cleanser which I will review soon. As well my cousin bought me some Lush products for Christmas.

About The Product
From Lush "We’re often too upset over blemishes to stop and consider what they are; a clogged pore that’s become inflamed because of built-up dirt and bacteria. Let’s take a deep breath together. There you go. Now that we can look at this with a level head, smooth on Grease Lightning, our super effective spot-cleansing gel to get things back to normal. A gentle infusion of thyme, tea tree and rosemary cleans up problematic dirt and soothing aloe vera gel calms and hydrates irritated skin. See? Blemishes aren’t so scary after all."


Review
First I don't get too much pimples I'm pretty lucky with that but once in a while I will get a little bump and I like to take care of it before it turns into a pimple. This product sparked my interested because of the name and I thought it will be a good addition to add to my skin care routine to help fight my battle with oil skin lol. This product is not a cleanser it's more of a treatment, so you don't apply this to your face and wash it off. What you do is after you wash your face pump out a small amount of this product and apply with clean finger to any area that has pimples or that is starting to form into a pimple. I think this product works great I apply it to a little bump I saw on my face and within 3 days I noticed the bump was no longer there.  I'm not sure if this really helps to remove oil from my skin but I think in combination with the products that I'm currently using it may help. It has a strong smell I can't put my finger on what it reminds me off but I know I've smelled something like this product before. This is a great spot treatment and it's a nice size bottle unlike Clean & Clear which is small. This bottle will last you a great amount of time.


Price
You can buy Lush products online with shipping in Canada being $6.00 they ship with UPS or you can buy at a store close to you.

$13.95 CA & US


Overall
●Spot treatment 
●Works fast within days
●Mid to strong smell but not horrible
●Can help remove oil
●Apply after you cleanse your face with clean fingers


What Lush products do you like?


9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sweet comment on my nail art honey!
    xoxo

    http://kiwi-who.de.vu

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great! I've seen it in lush before but I've always been using a different spot treatment so I've never tried it, but I think it might be my next choice!<3

    lameyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried a lot of Lush products before - just one of their bath bombs, and the occasional soap that my sister buys. I do love all the products I've tried though!

    xx becky / star-violet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds great, I'll have to try it next time I break out :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the UK this is labelled as a spot treatment not a cleanser, it does sound good as a spot treatment x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading about Lush products. This looks like a great one.

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have heard so many great things about this product, Lush products never fail :)

    christelpaola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING product...a must try:) Im happy to follow ya.

    Check out my blog today...Hot tips how to Glam hack IKEA furniture:)

    Have a great weekend beautiful

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - Swedish decor, food, and fashion

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...