Thursday, January 16, 2014

LUSH FRESH FACE MASK REVIEW - CUPCAKE

This is one of my favorite gifts that I got for Christmas and it's something that I also wanted if you saw my Christmas wish list post that I did this was on it.

About The Product
From Lush "Cupcake is our one Fresh Face Mask that was created for a bit of fun. At the time, our inventor’s daughter was a young girl having slumber parties with her girlfriends every weekend, so he whipped up a chocolate mint mask for young, oily skin (officially solidifying him as the coolest dad ever). If you suffer from oily or spotty skin, slather it in this cocoa concoction. With spearmint oil to cool, vanilla absolute to calm redness and Rhassoul mud to deeply cleanse- Cupcake is a sweet savior for young faces. Smothering yourself in chocolate for clearer skin? Every teenage girl’s dream."


Ingredients
Ingredients is listed from the lush site, I usually don't list ingredients but I thought for this post that it was kind of important.

Rhassoul Mud , Glycerine , Linseed Infusion (Linum usitatissimum) , Talc , Cocoa Powder (Theobroma cacao) , Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) , Fresh Mint (Mentha arvensis) , Sandalwood Oil (Santalum austro-caledonicum vieill) , Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) , Spearmint Oil (Mentha viridis) , Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita) , *Limonene , Perfume 


Review
This mask smells so yummy almost good enough to eat but my friend told me "Cupcake face mask is the greatest invention ever. Don't taste it tho. I'm speaking from experience" so I won't taste it. I love the smell of this mask it smells so amazing it smells like chocolate and peppermint. When I apply the mask I use a flat foundation brush from Real Techniques so I don't have to use my fingers. I think this method is best. You leave the mask on for five to ten minutes but don't let it dry. When I washed my face I really get a better smell of the ingredients, I can't believe how good this mask smells. Best smelling mask I have tried. It also looks like your putting mud on your face when you see yourself in the mirror lol but who care, right? I believe this mask for me help with my oily skin I've been using it every day since Christmas and I plan to buy myself this mask once it's done. I also love how afterward when I wash it off it leave your face smelling like chocolate and peppermint in the morning I can still somewhat smell it on my face. Oh and with this product you must keep it in the fridge.


Price
Lush sales this mask and other fresh Face Mask in store.

Cupcake Fresh Face Mask
$6.95 CA & US


Overall
●Smells so yummy!
●Smells like chocolate and peppermint
●Leave on face for five to ten minutes, but don't it fully dry
●Help to remove oil from skin
●Face will smell like chocolate and peppermint the next day


Have you tried this mask or any other Lush Fresh Face Mask?


18 comments:

  1. This is my favorite mask from Lush. I think it's amazing value for money and it really decongests the skin - wonderful :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have oily skin so this probably wouldn't be best for me but I'm tempted to try it just because of the smell! It sounds lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely I need to buy another once since I just finished it :)

      Delete
  3. I really enjoy lush face masks I've not had one in ages but!!

    Emma from http://www.masqueradebelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also want to try other mask that they have, I got a sample of there mask of magnaminty which smells so good :)

      Delete
  4. I need to try it! I loved my Freeman Chocolate face mask!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard SO much about lush products recently, cant wait to try some of their masks after reading such great things.. Thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try one of their fresh face masks! thanks for the great review! lovely post x
    amberblogposts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This product sounds amazing!! I have to give it a try! Thank you for sharing this great review! :)

    Feel free to visit my blog as well! You will find topics such as NYC fashion, beauty, style, personal growth and motivation between others! <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Outfit Post: Winter Red

    ReplyDelete
  8. This mask looks amazing! I haven't tried any Lush products yet, but their masks are the first things I want to buy.

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh this sounds so lovely! i'm looking for a new face mask aswell (: xx

    A Little Treat

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Lush facemasks but I've never seen this one before! It sounds perfect for my skin going to keep my eyes peeled for it
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have quite oily skin so maybe if I used something like this it would help. Great review :) xx

    Mapped Out | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have yet to try a Lush face mask, but am thinking I need to give Cupcake a go!

    xo Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
  13. ...I almost wanted to lick my screen lol it looks yummy...dangerous that it also smells yummy. I have the chocolate phillly cream cheese in my fridge right now...so might go much on toast :P

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...