Tuesday, January 14, 2014

BAREMINERALS MARVELOUS MOXIE REVIEW

For Christmas I ordered a few gifts from Sephora and they were having an offer to get a bag filled with a few sample for free. Of course I jumped and the chance and added this deal to my shopping chart when I checked out. 

About The Product
From Sephora "This high-shine, hydrating lip gloss contains a nourishing blend of shea, avocado, and murumuru butters. Achieve fuller-looking, pillowy lips and lasting color with this gentle formula."


Review
This lip gloss is a sheer lip gloss that has natural ingredients in it that smooth and hydrate the lips. This is a pluming lip gloss so it's great if you have thin lips and you want to plum them up a bit. You can feel the pluming working. If you have ever tried a plumping gloss before you get a tingle feeling on your lips as well most plumping glosses that I have tried also have a minty smell. I like the colour of this gloss it's described as a rosewood shimmer. This is a pretty natural colour for everyday wear. I have the small sample size of this product but the full size is 0.15 oz.

If you want to see before and after picture to see how much it plumped my lips let me know and I will add it to the post.


Price
I have the sample size which I believe is not for sale by Sephora. Here is the pricing for the full size.

$23.00 CA
$18.00 US


Overall
●Rosewood Shimmer
●Lip plumper 
●Natural ingredients
●Tingle sensation 
●Minty smell 




Do you like lip glosses that plump your lips?



17 comments:

  1. I quite like lip plumping products as long as they don't have that sharp tingling feeling and this shade is amazing :o). Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a pretty shade. I haven't tried any lip glosses from bareMinerals. The only lip plumping glosses I've tried are from Buxom. I like lip plumping glosses, but only because I like how they feel. I don't really notice any differences.

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be honest I never really feel like it's plumping my lips, but I love the tingles!! Great post! You should totally add a before/after pic!!
    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I will post the before and after picture when I have time :)

      Delete
  4. This looks like such a pretty color! I usually don't mind plumping lip glosses, especially if they give that sultry effect xx

    Jordan | Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like such a pretty, subtle colour. I'm not usually a fan of plumping glosses, I don't love the tingly feeling!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should totally add the before and after photo. Pretty neutral shade.

    Christal
    LipstickAndPonytails

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous neutral!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks gorgeous! Such a nice colour
    xxx
    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a beautiful shade! Love it :)
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love bareMinerals, this shade is gorgeous! xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am such a sucker for a beautiful nude gloss and this looks like a winning ticket. As for the plumping, I have full lips as is... but I do love the tingly feeling it gives :)

    Rozlyn P.

    http://thedaredbeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooo I love the color! I really like plumping lipsticks too- I enjoy the tingling feeling. I'll have to try these glosses soon since I keep seeing such great reviews on them!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...