Monday, June 25, 2012

Simple Blue FOTD

Trying a little something different on the weekend I changed it up from my natural makeup look and I did something different. It's still something simple but different from what I normally do. I think the blue really brings the attention to my eyes, what do you think?


Face
Maybelline Fit Me Bronzer Medium Bronze
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush Orchid Hush
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 30

Eyes
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector #3
Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion Eden
BH Cosmetics 120 Eye Shadow Palette 2nd Edition (blues and brown)
MAC Fluidline Blitz & Glitz
L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black

Lips
Sugar Rose Lip Treatment


What your favorite go to makeup look?





9 comments:

  1. I love these colors on you! Soo pretty! Great job at blending the colors together!
    XX
    SIRI ELAINE
    www.sirielaine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so lucky, you can get away with using these bright/bold colours, they don't really suit me. Look pretty on you though!

    Natalie xxx

    fattywithers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty look, beautifully done!
    My go to makeup look at the moment: http://rachelshuchat.blogspot.ca/2012/06/green-smokey-eye.html (at least, for going out!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I will check out your going out go to look, thanks for sharing it with me :)

      Delete
  4. I love blue shadows on brown eyes! Great job girl, it looks awesome, you're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and super pretty. I like wearing blue on my eyes once in a while.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...