Monday, June 18, 2012

Disney Makeup Series - Tinkerbell

I love love love Disney movies, for this makeup series I'm doing makeup looks inspired by some of my favorite Disney characters. My first look is inspired by Tinker Bell. I don't know anyone who doesn't love this character.







Products Used
Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion Eden
BH Cosmetics 120 Eye Shadow Palette 2nd Edition
Maybelline Line Stiletto Brownish Black
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector #3
L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black
Revlon Gem Kit
Red Cherry Lashes 213



7 comments:

  1. Tinkerbell is my fav!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look, the colours remind me exactly of Tinkerbell, you did a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is a really cool eye look, you're very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this one is tooooo fabulous love the sparkle piece. gorgeous one doll

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...