Friday, June 22, 2012

Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream + Circus Look


Today I have a new review on Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in #24 Yellow which is also the main product used in their Circus look for Synchro Canada. If you didn't know Make Up For Ever is the official makeup partners for Synchro Canada and you all will be seeing this look in the Canadian Olympic Synchro Free Routine.



About The Product
Aqua Cream is a water and smudge proof it doesn't crease, run or transfer. It's highly pigmented formula ensure that it's colour, pearly hues show up on your skin. While the cream's soft and silky texture allows for the product to glide onto lids, lips and cheeks. Aqua Cream comes in 25 shades and can easily blend with other products.

Review
As soon as I dipped my finger into Aqua Cream I was so surprise at how creamy it really was and how great the colour is. I have never used a cream shadow or cream blush and have it be so creamy. The fact that it's creamy and silky makes it easier to apply to your lids with your finger or with a brush. The cream can also be used on your cheeks and lips as well. Which is like a little bonus a product as more then one use. 

Aqua Cream in water and smudge proof so of course I had to test this out you can see in the after picture there is hardly any change at all in the swatch. Also for the 4 hours that I tested this out on my eyes when I did the Circus look I found that this product also did not crease.

Retail
Aqua Cream retail for $26CAN and is sold in Sephora stores.

Circus Look

I adore the Circus look it's so colourful and fun!
If you would like to learn how to create this look leave your email in the comments and I will email you the step by step face chart :)


Let me know what you think of Aqua Cream and the Circus Look.





disclaimer: I was send this product to review and this in no way affects my thoughts on this product and I will always give my honest opinions on products or services I review.




13 comments:

  1. LOVE the eye look hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your so talented :) xx Yeah id like to see a tutorial on this..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D
      I will email you the step by step face chart.

      Delete
  3. It's thick, matte application looks so good! The girls at Toronto's Caribana festival would really like using this product.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the eye look you did! that color is so pigmented, will have to try some of those :)

    x Jordan
    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bight color. Perfect for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, it looks amazing! It's a very brave look, I'm not sure if I'd have the guts to pull it off but I love the colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to try this look for my girls next season - blairbear@hotmail.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. The circus look is very fun! I love MUFE aqua creams....they are very long lasting and are great for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. woooooow!!! it's so vivid, i want one badly. love your gorgeous look, SUPER fun

    ReplyDelete
  10. I neeeeed that yellow!!! It's perfect :))

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...