Thursday, June 21, 2012

Disney Makeup Series - The Muses

Hercules is one of my favourite Disney movies because I love movie about ancient Greece, I find movies like these really interesting. The Muses help tell the story in this movie. Here is my last look for this Disney series I may do more since there are so many character to create looks from.





Products Used
MAC Paint Pot Indianwood (as primer)
BH Cosmetics 120 Eye Shadow Palette 2nd Edition
Maybelline Color Tattoo Too Cool 05
MAC Fluidline Blitz & Glitz
Maybelline Line Stiletto Brownish Black
L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black
Bonne Bell Eye Definer Glow
Red Cherry Lashes 213



8 comments:

  1. This is very pretty hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These looks are very regal, quite elegant. Wish you would show your face a little more :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely!!! the light purple suits you nicely :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an amazing look! And if you like things about Acient Greece, may I reconmend Hercules: the Legendary Journey? Its a television show about Hercules and his journey

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...