Thursday, January 31, 2013

Miz Outlet & Sephora Haul

 
Recently I did some shopping online and in store and here is a haul of the items I picked up.

 
 
 
 
First I'm going to start off with Sephora because I only bought one item. Sephora was so empty I was surprise but that could have been because it was a Monday. I ended up finding this in the sale bin for $19.00CAD, Smashbox Metallic Cream Eye Liner Palette.
 
Miss Adoro Slant Tip Tweezers I wanted tweezers like this since I saw them being used on Pixiwoo which is a youtube channel by Sam. It's great for pulling out more hairs at once when grooming your brows. These tweezers were $1.49US.
 
 
I have wanted cuff earrings so BAD for so long! These were only $1.00US I couldn't believe it!
 
I love feathers earrings I think I have 5 pairs, but I have none in this colour so that's why I picked up these, they too were only $1.00US.
 
I picked up these lashes because I wanted lashes I could use in makeup looks. Ardell Just for fun Wild Lash in Sparkle were $3.99US.
 
I always have wanted to try Ardell lashes and lashes that are thick so that's why I got these, can't wait to try them! These Ardell lashes in black 101 were $3.99US.
 
I love Red Cherry Lashes I already have a few pairs and I wanted to try something different from what I have. These were $1.99US.
 
This was my first time buying from Miz Outlet and I think they have more then good prices there price points are amazing, I for sure would buy from them again. To order from Miz Outlet your order must be $20.00US or more, they ship with USPS. If your adding up my purchase its under $20.00 of what I'm showing because I bought a gift for someone's birthday and I also gave the pro conceal to my friend because the shade I bought was to light but the price of the pro conceal is $1.99US so I will just try again next time I shop there to find my right shade.
 
 
 
What are some products that you have bought recently?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...