Monday, February 4, 2013

Advance Screening Safe Haven

 
In January I was so luck and thankful to win tickets to the advance screening of Safe Haven starting Josh Duhamel and Julianne Hough from Jennifer's blog spicedbeauty.com and I had an amazing time. Here are a few pictures I wanted to share with you all from that night.
 
 

 





 
 
 
 
In the picture above the last, her face is blurred out because of the camera man light but I added this picture because I wanted to show you guys the dress Julianne was wearing which I loved it looked so good on her. I was most looking forward to seeing Julianne I'm a fan of her and my friend that I went with was most looking forward to seeing Josh, and she also got his autograph.  I did have one of her DVDs that I wanted to get Julianne to sign but I forgot it but that's ok because I had a real good time I didn't even remember that I forgot it. We were so close to them I could have stretch my arm and I would have been able to touch them ha ha but I'm sure if anyone did they would have got tackled by security. Where me and my friend were standing was right behind the media, we noticed that one media outlet didn't show up so we got an even better view when Josh and Julianne came to were we were standing.
 
I also got to meet one of my favourite bloggers Jennifer!
 
 Tomorrow I will post a picture of my makeup that I did that night!
 
 
Are any of you going to see Safe Haven on Feb 14th?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Lucky you. Josh D. looks so handsome, and love Julianna's dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her dress was so pretty & and I love the coral colour!

      Delete
  2. Great post and great blog! Found your blog via the Monday blog hop :)

    glossedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO WAY!!! How awesome is that?!!? You got such great pics!! How fun!! AND YOUR CUTE FACE IS IN A PICTURE TOO!!! So cute, Kayla!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It was good, it was a normal romantic/drama movie but I was surprised by the ending :)

      Delete
  5. I look so confused!
    Either way it was great meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got such great pictures of the both! I regret not getting good pictures of them, and with them >_<

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...