Thursday, January 24, 2013

Mac Lipstick Candy Yum Yum


Hey guys I have a review you all today. I saw this lipstick use in a makeup look from one of my favourite bloggers and it such a pop of pink I knew that this was something that I wanted to try for myself.

 
Review
I honestly can't think of one word to describe this colour it is just out of this world. It's super duper pink, its a neon pink and it will for sure turn heads. MAC Candy Yum Yum was in the MAC by Request line and it has now become a permanent lipstick. Candy Yum Yum is a matte finish neon pink lipstick. It's last for a good amount of time but can dry out the lips because it is a matte finish. When wearing this lipstick I recommend to scrub your lips first because if you apply this and your lips are even a little bit dry it will only bring the dryness of your lips. Otherwise I have nothing bad to say about this lipstick.
 
Price
$18.00 CAD
 
 
 
What do you think about MAC Candy Yum Yum?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Dis cooler is lyke mah girl Nicki Minaj!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I was thinking that because I used to have the nicki lipstick but I like this one better

      Delete
  2. I keep seeing this lipstick a lot on the blogosphere, it's really gorgeous and it looks very flattering on your skintone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is really gorgeous!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...