Saturday, April 7, 2012

Vintage Floral Nails/Julep Brooke and Jennifer Swatches

I've seen this look online and I think it's so pretty and sweet, I wanted to give it a try.
Here is my take on vintage floral nails.


First step to creating this nail look it to chose a base colour. I used two colours Julep Jennifer which is a nude colour and Julep Brooke. Next step it to get a polish that is going to be the base of your roses and make big dots on your nails. I'm using Nicole By OPI Kardashian Kolor All Kendall-Ed Up.

Next your going to use a shade of nail polish that is lighter then the colour you picked for the base of your roses. I'm using Art Deco Pink. Now going around the circle you are going to make curved "L" shapes all around the rose.

Next using a dotting tool or if you don't have one you can use a toothpick your going to make small pedals. I'm using Nicole By OPI Kardashian Kolor Khloe Had A Little Lam Lam.


And there you have it vintage floral nails :)

Julep Brooke and Jennifer swatches


Brooke is a shimmery purple colour to bring it out more I did have to paint my nails with Jennifer first and Jennifer is a simple nude colour perfect for french mani and pedi's.



6 comments:

  1. Loveee this manicure, so cute! I've done this before with a mint colour as my base colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute
    Thank you for sharing.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your manicure!
    Have a good day and check my blog if you want.
    xoxo

    http://enarasthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! I'll defiantly give this one a try, might take a few practises though!

    my-own-treasurechest.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...