Sunday, April 15, 2012

Maybelline Fit Me Bronzer Medium Bronze & Dream Bouncy Blush Orchid Hush Review

So last week I went to the mall to pick up a birthday gift for my cousin and I stopped by Shoppers Drug Mart because I really want to buy a bronzer and try Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush. Since I already was in the Maybelline section I decide that I would go with there bronzer since I pretty much have liked all of their products that I have tried.

Maybelline Fit Me Bronzer Medium Bronze

What Maybelline says
"• Lightweight pigments blend easily and wear evenly
• Provides a natural, fade-proof bronzed color that leaves skin the way it was meant to be...fresh, breathing and natural"

What I think
With this bronzer it really just gives a glow to your skin. As you can see in the swatch it looks like my skin has a bit of a shimmer to it. Like Maybelline says  "it was meant to be...fresh, breathing and natural" On my skin you couldn't even tell I was wearing bronzer which I like if I'm going for a natural look. The bronzer lasted all day and I would buy this bronzer again for sure :)

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush Orchid Hush

There wasn't many options to choose from as most of the colours were sold out, so I bought Orchid Hush

What Maybelline says
"• New bouncy texture is formulated with silicone elastomers
• Lightweight like a powder, yet melts seamlessly into skin like a cream giving you our freshest flush ever"

What I think
When I bought this I didn't know it was a cream blush which makes this my first cream blush that I have ever bought. I agree with Maybelline this product is super easy to blend into your skin and its light weight I don't even feel it on my skin. The colour is kind of like a pink lavender for me its not really right for my skin tone so I apply some bronzer on top of it so its not so bright. I would buy this again but in a different colour next time. This also makes me what to try other companies cream blushes.


What do you think of these two products, have you tried them before?



2 comments:

  1. I have tried Maybelline dream blush before and I love it. There blush is my number 1 cream blush that I use :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really really like the maybelline bronzer. I've had it for a while and used to use it a lot before switching to benefit hoola. I think it's perfect in the spring, when the skin is transitioning from the winter months, you don't want to be too bronzey too soon lol

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...