Friday, April 20, 2012

FOTD/NOTW

For me I really like wearing nude colours or browns with shimmer in them on a daily bases. I don't really add a lot of colour to my make up unless its for a special occasion and even then sometimes I don't. I pretty much like to keep my makeup simple.

Face
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation 320

Eyes
MAC Paint Pot Indianwood (primer and lid)
BH Cosmetics 120 Eye Shadow Palette 2nd Edition (brown above crease) (tan brow bone)
Maybelline Color Tattoo Too Cool 05 (inner corner)
MAC Fluidline Blitz & Glitz (upper lash line)
L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black

Lips
MAC Viva Glam Lipstick Nicki
Cover Girl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers Guava Splash

NOTW
OPI Russian Navy

I have to say this is one of my favorite nail polishes and I totally forgot I had this, I think I might wear it again next week but maybe add some blue glitter on top.



7 comments:

  1. Pretty. :) That nail polish looks so good matte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your makeup looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your FOTD! Thats usually what I wear on a day to day basis too, but I pop a colored liner on the bottom lash line to amp it up! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice. Your eyes look really good. And yeah, i want that nail polish. Fierce.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...