Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Special FX Burn Look

I love trying out new looks and I'm starting to experiment with special fx makeup here is a burn look I did. 
If you want to also see a video on how I did this look leave a comment saying so and I will try my best to film on for you guys :)

Warning this look is a gruesome so if you easily get grossed out I wanted check this look out. 

special fx makeup picture


special fx makeup picture

picture of special fx makeup
Products Used
Glentine
Make Up For Ever HD Pressed Powder
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Carmel 
Becca Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation Sandalwood
Marc Jacobs Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Ben Nye F/X Wheel EW41 Bruise & Abrasions

This is just the a list of products I used to create the burn for my eyes I used makeup from Nude Stix which was actually listed in my last post.




2 comments:

  1. omg gosh when i was scrolling down my feed I got scared.lol. You did an an awesome job! :)


    Maryamox
    www.muslimahluvsmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...