Sunday, March 15, 2015

DIY Hair Mask For Shine & Hair Growth

Today post is a do it yourself hair mask that is easy and simple for you to make at home, with just a few ingredients! 

picture of hair mask recipe



picture of hair mask

These are the ingredients that you will need to make this mask first a started with add castor oil, add as much as you feel you need, then I did a few drops of josie maran argan oil. Next a added about a spoon full on honey then a few drops of apple cider vinegar. Last I added 3 spoon fulls for greek yogurt. Then i mixed everything together and using my application brush as well as my hands I separated my hair into three sections and applied the mask to each section and let it sit in my hair for about 2-3 hours then I rinsed using warm/cool water, then fellow with your shampoo and conditioner or what ever hair washing routine you have.  

I also research each ingredient I used in this hair mask here is some information about each ingredient.







If you give this hair mask a try let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...