Monday, July 15, 2013

MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Extravagant Review

Today I have a review on Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant Mascara, I was lucky enough to been sent two samples that I got to try out.
 
 
About The Product
From Sephora website "This mascara delivers long-lasting wear with no clumping in one stroke. Using 4D technology, an exclusive microdefining wax complex envelopes the lash surface in ultra black pigments for far-away impact and up-close precision. The dual-purpose cone-shaped brush has a precision tip that separates lashes as the rounded base creates extravagant volume from any distance."
 
 
Review
Smoky Extravagant is new from Make Up For Ever, the colour of the mascara is in shade black, this mascara only comes in black. I like the shade of this mascara as I think it's very black and I personally prefer very black mascara. The mascara wand brush is cone shaped which makes it easy to grab the smaller lashes that I have with the smallest part of the brush. In the first picture is a before of my lashes, and then the second picture is a side view from the first day I tried MUFE Smoky Extravagant. I love that the mascara brush really grabbed onto my bottom lashes well, I also feel the mascara made my lashes a bit longer. I also applied 4-5 coats of mascara and it did clump some of my lashes. In the third picture are my lashes with 1-3 coats of the mascara and I find that my lashes didn't clump as much as they did when I applied 4-5 coats. I love mascara and I'm always applying a lot I find with this mascara less is more so I would recommend not applying so much that way your lashes won't clump. This mascara is smudge proof as well water-resistant, and was easy at the end of the day the to get off with my makeup remover. I also noticed that when this mascara dried I didn't notice any flakes rubbing off when I rub my eye to test if it was smudge proof. Overall I think this is nice to have, I really do love the design of the brush the best. It grabs my baby lashes well which is a problem I have sometimes with other mascaras wands.
 
 
 
 
 
Price
Available at Sephora
$28.00 CA
$24.00 US
 
 

Are you planning to try this mascara or have you tired any MUFE mascaras?
 
 
 
 
 
 
disclaimer: I was send this product to review and this in no way affects my thoughts on this product and I will always give my honest opinions on products or services I review.

10 comments:

  1. I just saw this online at Sephora, nice review. I want to give this mascara a try. I've been interested in trying a mascara from this brand for ever ha ha. I just might now :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...interesting. This is my first time to hear about this brand. Upon seeing it, it seems like a great product to try out. I'll def check on this....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this mascara as a 100 point sample and I love it! It really does an amazing job at defining the lashes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like their Smokey Lash Mascara a lot...used to be a staple in my kit for quite some time. But beauty addict as I am, I´m always looking for new stuff :) Great post!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the brush's shape xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...