Thursday, April 5, 2018

Kimoji Hearts Fragrance Review

I have been in search to purchase some new fragrances for myself. Then I saw that Kim Kardashian West was coming out with new fragrances for Valentines Day. I thought I would give the brand a try based on the reviews I have seen of her other fragrances.


Follow

Based on the description on the website, I decided to purchase 2 out of the 3 fragrances as I felt Ride or Die scent didn't appeal to me. So I decided to purchase Bae which was the fragrance that peaked my interest first then I also went with BFF.

BFF is described as having base notes of Cedarwood, Marshmellow Vanilla Accord, and Musk. With top notes being Wild Berries, Pink Currant and Star Apple. Last, the middle notes are Pink Petal Rose, Jasmine Sambac, and Pear Blossom. This is a very sweet scent I almost feel like I get a sugar rush when I wear this lol. I feel like I smell the Star Apple a hint of the Vanilla and Musk. I, however, don't feel like this fragrance last more than a few hours.


Bae is my favorite of the two and this was going to be my original purchase until I decided to purchase BFF as well. 

The base notes for Bae are Whipped Vanilla, White Sandalwood, and Musk. With top notes being Bergamont, Juicy Mandarin, and Kiwi Flower. Last, the middle notes are Jasmine Sambac, Gardenia Blossom, and Coconut Water. I really love this scent as when I wear this I get a nice cozy warm feeling like I'm sitting by the fire. For me, I differently smell the Vanilla as it's the first scent that hits my nose, then a get the scent of Musk and the Sandalwood makes me feel like I'm by the fire. If this ever comes back since it is limited edition I would repurchase Bae as I'm so in love with this scent. I feel that this also last longer than BFF. 

Overall both fragrances are wonderful however Bae is my fave and if this collection doesn't come back I will have to search for something with similar notes to Bea because I really love this and hope they bring this collection back.


What are your favorite fragrances to wear?


21 comments:

  1. Ohhhmmy this is the cutest packaging for perfume
    Love it babe!

    Much Love,
    Jane | The Bandwagon Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. The packaging looks so pretty!

    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The packaging looks so pretty!

    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The packaging is too cute! They definitely sound like lovely scents :)

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are I really also like mixing both scents together :)

      Delete
  5. I've not seen these before, but the packaging is so cute! Bae sounds like it smells amazing xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such cute designs! I think I'd be likely to agree with you, Bae sounds the nicer of the two scents :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the packaging,the bottle is unique. Great post! XO

    www.cantiquejoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't tried any of KK fragrance yet , I'm glad you enjoy wearing them.

    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Didn't know they exist :) glad you shared them.. x
    https://zunera-serena.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww the packaging is way too cute, oh my gosh! The ingredients list for BFF sound so dreamy - cedarwood and musk? Yes please!!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely adore the packaging, just so cute! I've never seen or heard of these before. They also sound like amazing scents. x

    Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving the cute packaging, and each of these scents sound wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

    http://roadesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the packaging, I need this just for that! http://mariannyc.com/2018/04/11/recap-of-fashion-beauty-news/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can the packaging be anymore cute? Very unique too!

    Shireen⎜Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...