Thursday, May 2, 2013

What's In My Travel Bag

Tomorrow I'm going to be in Jamaica for a few days and I thought I would share with you all what I will be packing in my makeup bag.
 
 
 
1.MAC Fix+
2.Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion Eden
3.Smashbox Metallic Cream Eye Liner Palette
4.MAC Eye Shadow Swiss Chocolate
5.MAC Eye Shadow All That Glitters
6.Maybelline Dream Fresh BB in Deep Tint
7.Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder
8.Sephora Harmony Trio Bronzer Apricot
9.MAC Pigment Vanilla
10.Victoria’s Secret Bold Liner Night Owl
11.Maybelline Color Whisper A Plum Prospect
12.MAC Lip Glass Mall Madness
13.MAC Lipstick Hang Up
14.Make Up For Ever Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector #3
15.Maybelline Illegal Length Blackest Black
16.Maybelline New York The Rocket Volum’ Express
17.Eve Pearl High Definition Dual Foundation Dark
18.MAC Archie’s Girls Flatter Me Pearlmatte Face Powder
19.Love & Beauty By Forever21 Bronzer
 
 
What do you pack in your makeup bag when you travel?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. lol I used only 1/3 of the stuff I took with me to Jamaica and some days I just didn't wear any makeup at all :)

      Delete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...