Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Birthday Haul

 
Last week Tuesday May 7th was my birthday, here are the things that I received from family/friends and some I bought for myself.
 
 
MAC Eye Shadow All That Glitters & MAC Eye Shadow Swiss Chocolate
All That Glitters is becoming one of my favourite shadows and Swiss Chocolate is a great crease colour.
 
 
MAC Haute & Naughty Too Black Lash Mascara
This mascara is a two in one mascara.
 
Starfish Oil Peppermint & Lime Aromatherapy Spa Bar and Island Mint Tea Candle Caribbean Mint with a touch of honey
I got this in a set, which I bought for myself in Jamaica.
 
Too Faced Beauty Editor Darlings
In this set: Too Faced Lashgasm Mascara, Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer, Too Faced Glamour Gloss Lip Gloss, Too Faced Lip Insurance Lip Primer and Too Faced Primed & Poreless Face Primer 
 
Tarte High-Performance Naturals
In this set: Tarte Clean Slate Poreless 12-hr Perfecting Primer, Tarte Amazonian Clay BB Illuminating Moisturizer and Tarte Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara
 
Ital Blends Goats' Milk Body Lotion Jamaican Gypsy
This smells so good, I also got this from Jamaica as well.
 
Fresh Sugar Kisses Mini Duo
In this set: Sugar Lip Treatment & Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment
This was Sephora free gift from last year which I decided to get again this year instead of the new birthday gift they have, because I love these lip blams so much.
 
Bath and Body Works Carried Away Set
In this set: Carried Away She Enriched Shower Gel, Carried Away Fragrance Mist & Carried Away Body Lotion with vitamin e, jojoba & shea butter
 
 
If you have a birthday coming up, what is something you wish for?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


9 comments:

  1. Looks like some amazing items! Happy Birthday doll! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! I missed your birthday! Happy belated birthday, Kayla! :-) Best wishes to you in this next year :-)
    Looks like you got some awesome goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Those are some great products to try :)

    Jordan | Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those fresh lip balms too! I need to buy a new one instead of continuing to ration off mine from my sephora b-day gift last year! That Too Faced set is really nice as well. You got some nice products. I hope you had a great birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...