Thursday, March 14, 2013

Nail Polish Colection Part 4 - China Glaze

 
 
 Next polishes in my collection are China Glaze, I really like China Glaze I think they have some awesome colours, I just don't get the chance to buy them that often. Currently these are the China Glaze polishes that I have but I have tried other polishes from this brand.
 
 
 
China Glaze For Audrey (2 coats)
This polish s one of my favorites from the second I saw it online I knew that I had to have it. The colour of this polish is very similar to a tiffany's box. This polishes apply nice and smooth.
 
China Glaze Grape Juice (3 coats)
This swatch looks bad because this polish is almost done and its at the clumpy stage, its actually pretty much done but I just want to show you guys this polish because it's one of my favourites. I don't wear dark purple polishes but I like this one it has silver sparkles in it and its a beautiful colour.
 
China Glaze Techno (2 coats)
Techno is one of my favourite nail polishes I love this glitter polish, you can apply it over any polish even a polish colour that you hate and I think it will bring some life back into that polish. If I have to recommend one polish to get from this post it would be techno.
 
 
What China Glaze polishes do you own?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. i thought about putting on my For Audrey, but i'm tired of green/blue haha i have a lot of china glaze because it's my favorite brand, but zoya and revlon are favorites, too...I think I love Raspberry Festival and Lemon Fizz the most in my China Glaze collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just looked up the colours you are talking about and I want to try Lemon Fizz it's looks like a pretty yellow but its not to bright :)

      Delete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...