Thursday, March 21, 2013

All Gone [Products That I've Finished] #1

 Hey everyone today I'm going to share with you all some products that I have recently finished.
 
 
 
1. L'OREAL Paris Waterproof Gentle Makeup Remover
I personally don't like this makeup remover I have bought it twice this is my second time using it but I really don't plan on buying this ever again. It really bugs my eyes it's a gentle makeup remover but I don't feel its gentle enough for my eyes. I also find that this leaves your face feeling greasy.
 
2. Calgon Vanilla Swirl Body Mist
Believe it for not I actually bought this when I was in high school, I think grade 9 and I have now just finished this product. I never really used this that much I used it a few times as a body mist when I first got it but didn't really like it. What I did end up using this for was as a fragrance mist for my room.
 
3. EOS Lip Balm
I bought this because everyone was staying that it's such a good product, but I didn't really like it that much. I think the packaging is cute and it smells great. However for me this product doesn't last long and it doesn't keep my lips hydrated though out the night. When looking for lip balms I like ones that keep my lips hydrated while I sleep and this didn't do the job.
 
4. Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
This is my favourite product, it works great and when you use it you really notice a difference in your skin. The only negative this is that it does have a strong smell when you wet the strip but beside that I would buy this again and again and I would recommend this to anyone who has blackheads.
 
5. The Body Shop Ginger Sparkle Body Polish
I love this product, it smells amazing and it so relaxing. I would recommend this to everyone to try a body polish from The Body Shop. I won this in a giveaway but I would buy this and any other body polish from this brand.
 
6. L'OREAL Paris Revitalift
I got this from my mother since she bought a new face cream and she didn't want to throw this away. Before this I have never used a face cream if my face was ever dry I would just use regular lotion for my face. I didn't notice any changes in my skin from this product. It made my skin feel oily and it didn't blend into my skin good. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
 
 
What are some product that you love or regret buying?
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I agree about the eos lip balm. I love the scent and packaging but it doesn't really moisturize my lips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love empties posts! I have had that Calgon Vanilla Swirl Body Mist around for such a long time too and it never losts its scrumptious scent! I ended up using it as a linen spray to use it up ahah!

    Too bad the eos lipbalm didn't really work for you, it is one of the best lipbalm I have tried, and I have the driest lips possible! I remember those Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips from when I was a teenager, I'm happy to have received some in the February GLOSSYBOX (:

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...