Monday, December 24, 2012

My Back To MAC Freebie - Hang Up Lipstick Review

If you don't already know MAC now has a program called Back To Me where you can return 6 empty products back to a MAC counter, MAC store or online and you will get the choice to pick a free lipstick, lip gloss or eye shadow. When I found this out I actually had a few empty stuff that I need to throw out, so it was great that I found this out before I toss them in the trash.
 
I've been searching on the MAC site for a nice wine shade lipstick for the fall and when I went to back Michelle the lady that helped me out recommend this colour and I fell in love once I tried this one
 
 

 
 
Review
I've been searching on the MAC site for a nice wine shade lipstick for the fall/winter season and when I went to MAC Michelle the lady that helped me out recommend this colour and I fell in love once I tried this on. I think it's a beauty it's not to red and it's not to purple it's just the perfect blend. You can also build it up and apply more if you wish for this shade to be darker, Hang Up is  described by MAC as a deep berry with a cremesheen finish. So far I have only tried two cremesheen lipsticks from MAC so far cremesheen is my favourite type of finish from them. I feel the cremesheen gives a little creamy texture and a bit of a shiny finish to the lipstick when you put it on and it goes on smooth. 
 
 
Price
18.00 CAD
 
 
 
Have you tried MAC Hang Up lipstick?
What is your favourite lipstick this season?
 
Wish you all a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes you do, its my favourite lipstick colour of all time! :)
      I've been wearing it every time I go out.

      Delete
  2. I'm obsessed with dark lipsticks. I second Jennifer. I SO need this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a really good shade and I think it would look great on you :)

      Delete
  3. This is a HOT lip color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous color! Thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!
    I have this same lipstick!
    I really like it!

    xoxo
    www.TouchedeMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super pretty! I've never heard anyone talk about this one

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous vampy lip! It looks great w/ your skin tone. Found ya through the Monday beauties blog hop, new follower :)
    <3, Mel
    beautytribune.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...