Thursday, December 27, 2012

Khroma Beauty Makeup Look

 
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and got to spend time with family/friends!
For Christmas one of my friends got me the Khroma Beauty Shebang Quick Transformation Set, I was so so happy because I really wanted to try this line and I just pretty much love anything Kardashian lol. If you don't know Khroma Beauty is the Kardashian beauty line which is a drug store line. Here is a makeup look with the set and I will post a review in a few days.
 

 
 
Products Used
Face
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB in Deep Tint
Eve Pearl High Definition Dual Foundation Dark
L.A. Colors Mineral Blush Autumn
MAC Pigment Vanilla
BH Cosmetics 120 Eye Shadow Palette 2nd Edition
 
Brows
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector #3
 
Eyes
Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion Eden
Khroma Shebang Lashes
Khroma Shebang Palette
Khroma Black Pencil Liner
Victoria’s Secret Bold Liner Night Owl
Maybelline New York the Mega Plush Volum’ Express
 
Lips
MAC Lipstick Hang Up
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


9 comments:

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...