Friday, February 24, 2017

Marc Jacobs Liquid Lip Creme Review

Hey everyone I'm back with another liquid lipstick review. Today I'm going to be reviewing the Marc Jacobs Liquid Lip Creme sold in Sephora for $38 dollars.





About The Product
The Marc Jacobs Liquid Lipstick is a 8 hour wear lipstick, satin sheen finish, hydrating, full coverage and is formulated with collagen to plump the lips as well cupuaƧu butter from Brazil. 

Review
I had high hopes for this product however it's not what I though it would be. When I first purchased this I thought it was a matte liquid lipstick. It's not, it has more of a creamy texture and doesn't dry down. Because this product doesn't dry down I don't feel like it's long wearing because you will need to reapply after you eat and drink. As well because it is a thicker formula I feel like is didn't glide on the lips easy I had to go back into the tube more then a few times to get product out. Or it could have been that the applicator is maybe a little to big. 

I do love the way it feels on the lips very comfortable and hydrating. This doesn't make my lips feel dry at all which I love. Is this a lip plumper? I have to say I don't feel like it is only because I didn't notice a difference in my lips but I also don't have thin lips so I feel like if it did plump them up a bit I wouldn't notice a change.

If your looking for a liquid MATTE lipstick don't get this. However if your looking for a liquid lipstick that is more creamy and hydrating then I think you will really enjoy this. I would buy this again because it does look beautiful on the lips and is hydrating. 

I feel again like with MUFE in my last post there needs to be better shades when I swatched them in store I didn't feel like a lot of the shades would work for tan to deeper skin tones, unless purchased with a lip liner. But hopefully they will come out with more shades soon. 





Do you plan to pick up the Liquid Lip Creme from Marc Jacobs?



10 comments:

  1. I have tried the gel liner from Marc Jacobs and i love it, I will try more Marc Jacobs beauty and check out their lip line. Thanks for the review, have a lovely day.

    xo,
    I AM YASMIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the gel liner too I have two shades from that collection :)

      Delete
  2. I have a couple of these in my Sephora Love list but I think I might only pick up one to try. This actually reminds me of Nars velvet Lip Glide which I like.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never tried the Nars one but I have had my eye on it for awhile :)

      Delete
  3. I have been loving creamy and shiny lips recently but for them I usually go for the ones in the bullet, I feel a liquid shiny lipstick is too dangerous! haha, especially for me that I forget I'm even wearing makeup, on the other side, this looks and sounds gorgeous, that color really suits your skin! Marc Jacobs seems to have really nice products, I just wish they were less expensive.

    Cy | Dulce de Mango

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one does transfer but not as much as I thought it would :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I love this colour I hope they come out with more shades soon

      Delete
  5. Lovely review :). I need to pick one up, but I also wish they had more shades.

    xx
    Nida | Caked To The Nines

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...