Friday, September 16, 2016

MUFE Artist Rouge Lipsticks

Hey guys! Today I'm sharing with you guys the NEW *Make Up For Ever Artist Rouge lipsticks. I was lucky enough to get to try out 4 lipsticks that MUFE sent out to me. :)

picture of mufe lipsticks

Here is a quick run down about these lipsticks.



The new Artist Rouge lipsticks come in 45 shades the shade that caught my eye right away when I was in Sephora was the White lipstick as well as the Peacock Green shades. But don't worried if these shades are not for you they have tons of other shades that will meet your needs.

The new lipsticks from MUFE now have 25 percent more pigment which means a better colour payoff. I notice it right away when I put it on how pigment it was as well how creamy it felt on my lips. Not a hard or dry feel. My lips feel really hydrated whenever I put this on. Artist Rouge comes in two finish Matte for the matte lipstick lovers and a cream finish as well. Just to note these lipsticks are also formulated without parabens, sulfates and phtalates. MUFE has launch a few new products recently, the new Face & Body Foundation, the Artist Palette Vol 4 and the Pro Sculting Brow Palette. I'm not sure if the brow palette is new but I've never seen it before so it's new to me and it looks amazing. Now I think next MUFE should add liquid lipsticks to their collection which they kind of have with the Artist Rouge Liquid Lipsticks but it comes with a gloss side. I want to see hopefully soon liquid lipsticks from them without the gloss option and I will be 110% happy.


MUFE lipstick swatches
Left to Right: C211, M301, C209, C603

My fave is the last swatch C603 which is a limited addition colour by Icona Pop


What new products have or do you want to try from MUFE?

13 comments:

  1. Lovely post, the shade C211 looks gorgeous!

    www.themakeupaficionado,com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely shades! I haven't seen a colour like C603 before - it's so different! X

    ♡ itsjessiejane ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of the formula, they look so creamy and opaque in your swatches. Excited to try!

    www.Barely There Beauty.com | British-Korean Beauty & Lifestyle blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are creamy and feel great on the lips not at all dry

      Delete
  4. These are gorgeous - C211 is right up my street!

    Claire | Vanity Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these, especially C211 it looks like my type of shade!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. all these colours look so pretty especially C211!

    http://claresloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the peacock shade! I love this trend and how blue/green lipsticks have been becoming more wearable! Also the M301 shade is really beautiful, I want to try them!

    Cy | Dulce de Mango

    ReplyDelete
  8. That green though! It would be super hard to pull off but it would be fun for halloween. Maybe a poison ivy costume!

    http://www.thinkingofmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The post is so great! I love it so much:)
    Have a nice day!

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...