Wednesday, December 18, 2013

ALL GONE [PRODUCTS THAT I'VE FINISHED] #5

Hello to my lovely readers, I'm back to day with my 5th empties post. I have finished some items a few weeks ago and here is my thoughts on the products that I finished.



1. Glow By Jlo this is so old! I have had this since I was in middle school or high school and I finally finished it. This was Jennifer Lopez first perfume that she put out and I think I got this for Christmas or a birthday. It's a floral citrus smell. I first I did like it but over the years I didn't like it anymore and felt it was too strong.

2. Julep Elixir Organic Moroccan Argan Oil, I used this product a few times on my face but I mostly used it in my hair. I love using this because it would moisturize my ends when they looked dry and add shine to my hair. This is something I would buy again.

3. Maybelline Line Stiletto in Brownish Black, I bought the brownish black by mistake but I actually ended up liking this and would wear in on days I didn't feel like wearing black liner. This is a good liquid liner I would buy this again. The tip never dried out and it was easy to use.

4. Peter Thomas Roth Oilless Oil, I got this as a free sample from Sephora. Although I didn't even ask for this the lady just put it in my bag. But I ended up liking this product I would use this after I washed my face and the next day my face was less oily than usual. You only need a little when using products like these. I don't know if I would buy the full size.

5. Ital Blends Goat Milk Body Lotion Jamaican Gypsy, I loved this lotion! It smelled so amazing it would remind me of the spa it had a very relaxing smell to it. I got this lotion in Jamaica at the International Airport when I was leaving. I recommend getting this if you ever have the chance, I think you can also order this online :)

6. Maybelline New York Fit Me Cafe Concealer is my favorite concealer from a drug store this stuff is amazing, there was pretty much no creasing with this concealer and it applied well. You all have to try it! I would for sure buy this again it's a great product.




What products have you finished lately? 







12 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of that Maybelline Fit Me concealer as well :) I found one that is a pretty good shade match for me which is super important in concealer so I'm happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once my concealer that I'm using from LA Girl is done I plan to switch back to Fit Me :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! I love your blog, just amazing! :))

    Follow? :)
    Visit my blog ayvinn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't used the Fit Me concealer in ages but I remember really liking it!

    Jordan | Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job finishing up the products :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was surprised how much I like the concealer...simple and great addition to any kit.

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That happened to me with a similar perfume, I loved it at first, but then it got too strong so I never finished it.

    -Vogue&Heels
    http://www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...