Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tag - Get To Know Me/Award

Hey everyone today I have for you a get to know me tag, since I didn't do something like this when I first started blogging I thought since I'm getting more followers this would be fun. A little post about me. I got this from hunter87-mypursuitofhappiness and I tag all of my followers.

Vital Statistics:
Me:
 Kayla
Nicknames: Don’t have any
Birthday: May 7
Place of Birth: Ontario, Canada
Zodiac Sign: Taurus  
Male or Female: Female
Occupation: Sales Associate and Blogger  
Residence: Ontario, Canada
Screen Name: SheerBeauty (Kayla)

Appearance:
Hair Colour:
 Dark Brown
Hair Length: long
Eye colour: Dark brown
Best Feature: I don’t know
Height: 5'3
Braces?: Nope
Glasses?: yes
Piercing: Two on both ears
Tattoos: Nope but I want one!!
Righty or Lefty: Right


Your 'Firsts':
First best friend:
 Jessica from Daycare/Elementary
First Award: I don’t remember I think it was my French award
First Sport You Joined: Field Hockey
First Real Vacation: Jamaica when I was little and I don’t remember it
First Concert: Cheyenne Kimball it was free and I got her autograph, She used to have her own show on MTV
First Love: Never had one


Favourites:
Movie:
 How To Loose A Guy in Ten Days and Dazed and Confused
TV Show: I have too many that I love lol
Colours: All shades of blue and
lavender
Song: Don’t have a fave song
Candy: Reese's peanut butter cups
Restaurant: Don’t have one
Store: Sephora
School: Don’t have one I guess maybe my College
Book: Heart Of The Matter and Impulse (right now)
Magazine: I used to read Seventeen all the time now that I’m 20 I stop reading it but I can’t really find any magazines that I really like so I may go back to reading seventeen.
Shoes:  wedges and flats

Currently:
Feeling:
 stressed because my eye is hurting
Single or Taken: Single
Eating: Nothing right now
Typing: This Tag
Online: Yes
Listening To: Listening to nothing
Thinking About:
This tag and work
Wanting: To maybe take a nap lol
Watching: Just finished watching Nip/Tuck 2nd episode
Wearing: Gap sweater and VS Pink Cropped Yoga Pants

Future:
Want Children?:
 Yes
Want to be Married: Yes
Careers in Mind: To own my own business
Where do you want to live?: I want to live in many places California, NY and London then back to Canada!!

Have you ever:
Kissed a Stranger:
Nope
Had Alcohol: YES but I’ve never been drunk
Smoked: Never!!! And I would Never!!
Ran Away From Home: I wanted to a few times when I was a teen.
Broken a bone: Nope
Got an X-ray: Yes
Broken Someone's Heart: I don’t think so
Broke Up With Someone: Yes
Cried When Someone Died: Yes and still do sometimes when I think about them.
Cried At School: Yes I have more then 3 times and it was embarrassing all the times I've cried

Do You Believe In:
God:
 Yes
Miracles: Yes sure why not
Love At First sight: No
Ghosts: Yes but I try not to think about it
Aliens:  LOL nope (sometimes I wonder if there life on other planet)
Soul Mates: Yes
Heaven: Yes
Hell: No
Kissing on The First Date: Sure why not

_________________________________________________________________________
A few days ago I got the Versatile Blog Award from Simple Beauty 
There are 2 rules
1. give 7 things about yourself
2. Pass this on to 15 bloggers
SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME

7 is my fav number
I live in Canada
I'm 20 years old but people think i'm alot younger
I love art
I love drawing fashion designs
Sephora is my fave store
I wear glasses

I pass this award on to


6 comments:

  1. Thanks!!!! I linked the award back to your page from my blog :)


    SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME:


    1. Gisell is my middle name
    2. I am from Puerto Rico
    3. i love my blog
    4. I want a laser surgery to remove my glasses
    5. I want to start a big charity/foundation one day
    6. I need an investor because I have so many good business ideas!
    7. I am an animal lover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me!! These are such a great way to get to know our fellow bloggies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks hun!! I will post this next time I do an award post.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats ! deserve it.. enjoyed reading more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank youuu! I will be sure to link you back when I post my post! Tank again! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...