Friday, November 4, 2011

Keeping Up With Kardashian Style


Dress in style like the Kardashian sistas! On of my favourtite shows is Keeping Up With the Kardashian's. So i was thinking since I love there style why not do a fashion post on them.


click on set images for more on look




Kourtney Kardashian






kim kardashian

Khloe Kardashian









Which Kardashian Sister has the best style?
Kourtney

Kim
Kim Kardashian red carpet pose cleavage dresses boobs

Khloe
Red carpet at Khloe Kardashian Hair Styles Khloe Kardashians Hair Styles Sexy
Khloe+Kardashian in Beach Bunny Swimwear - Backstage - Swim 2011 MBFW




Which Kardashian Sister has the best style?

Let me know what you think!


6 comments:

  1. I have to say I think Kourtney has the best style! I would love to take a look in her closet. I just adore everything she wears :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love Kourtney style too, but I think they all have great style. If I had to pick I would pick Kourtney as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't decide between Kourtney and Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When it comes to style, I'd go with Kim any day. Thanks for dropping me a mail. :)
    Check out my 'Biotique Skin Care + Lots more' GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're clearly a rockstar at outfit boards! You should consider joining in the Friday's Fancies fun over on my blog one of these weeks :) xoxo {av} | {long distance loving}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE their style - they always dress so well! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...